Wednesday, January 28, 2009

His Excellency Wants to Party With You

I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my plane to Brussels to take off. It has been a whirlwind couple of days in DC and somehow the long blog entry I had planned never happened. Needless to say, the last couple of days included a yellow fever shot, an invitation to go out dancing in Kigali with the Rwandan ambassador to the US, and getting to know my future BFFs. Departure day is upon us.

For those of you back in the US, adieu!

5 comments:

  1. Em... Does everyone fall in love with you?! ;)

    Miss you already!

    -kdl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dork face! I have internet and wish I could skype you (for once I have found a computer with skype!) but alas I don't think you have a cell tell in Africa yet! Heart you oodles and call me asap with that number!

    Safe travels to Butare!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lovely!
    I hope you have a great trip and an awesome adventure! Start putting up some great pictures to go along with your blog! Tell Don Cheadle I say HI! I hope all is well! Stay safe!
    Coco Pirosko

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS aubs doesn't think, and I agree, that you will get the Don Cheadle reference. He was the lead in Hotel Rwanda. Haha I am soooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course his Excellency Wants to Party With You? Who wouldn't?!

    Muwah!!!

    ReplyDelete